Kato #106-7130 N Scale
4-Car New York Central 20th Century Limited Add-on Passenger Car Set
N scale New York Central 20th Century Limited 4-car add-on passenger car set by Kato. Compliments the Kato 106-100 9-car set and is designed to be pulled by the Kato #106-0440 New York Central E7A locomotives.
- 10-6 Sleeper "Chicago River"
- 10-6 Sleeper "Powder River"
- 12 Bedroom Sleeper "Port of Boston"
- 12 Bedroom Sleeper "Port of Albany"
- Car bodies designed to accurately match the prototype
- KATO magnetic knuckle couplers
- Shock absorber construction for smooth and reliable operation
- Fully detailed interiors can be lit with the Kato interior lighting kit.
1948-1954 era. Called “The Most Famous Train in the World”, the New York Central “20th Century Limited” is one of the classic and most recognizable named trains of the 20th Century. Headed by the world famous E7A locomotives, and connecting the great cities of New York City and Chicago, the “20th Century Limited” operated for more than 60 years..